Sue Jordan Kertzner is a seasoned business growth adviser and leadership coach. She focuses on sales, leadership development and communication skills.
Sue enables entrepreneurs and business executives to launch and sustain successful businesses. Sue has owned her own business for 20 years and knows what it takes to actualize business dreams! She focuses on helping:
- Entrepreneurs and executives build sales performance and organizational capacity
- Build leadership effectiveness and team performance
- Enhance communication and conduct crucial conversations
- Navigate critical business transitions and growth inflection points
- Individuals advance their careers, with a special focus on the advancement of women in business and leadership roles
- Achieve work/life balance while pursuing professional dreams
Sue’s strength lies in providing entrepreneurs and leaders with innovative tools and practical “hands-on” processes and tactics to turn business strategies into sustained performance and accelerated growth. Having done it all with her business, she knows how to make the mysterious and overwhelming pathway to business success straightforward and user-friendly!
As a Master Certified Coach, Sue has helped entrepreneurs and talented leaders attain careers success at start-ups such as Boa Technology, Massively Parallel, Source Local Foods and at growth companies including Intuit, GE, Fidelity and Motorola .
Sue is co-founder of ChoicePoint Coaching and Consulting and has been published internationally. Sue trains and certifies leaders and other coaches in Quantum Success Principles, and frequently speaks and facilitates at conferences such as the renowned Linkage Women in Leadership Institute.
If you are seeking the manifestation of your professional dreams and career fulfillment coupled with work/life balance you will want Sue on your team! Schedule a Breakthrough Session now! Sue holds Master Degrees from both Boston College and Regis University. She runs her own Coach Training Certification, Quantum Coaching, accredited by the ICF. Sue is a Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation.