Beginning a new business can be both exciting and daunting at the same time. It’s exciting to follow your dream and want to try new things, yet daunting because you are venturing into the unknown, leaving your comfort zone. Trying to make sure you have all the components you need to make your business “sail” can be overwhelming.
As your coach I will work with you to:
- Keep your original drive and enthusiasm.
- Identify and play to your strengths.
- Find ways to support your weaknesses so you can accomplish your goals.
- Navigate the business building process.
- Develop an authentic leadership presence.
- Build a collaborative, high-performing team.
- Maintain a healthy balance in your life.
As an Adler trained coach I can help you walk forward through this exciting endeavor with confidence.
My passion is to see you be successful with your business. My husband and I started our coaching business 10 years ago and I have walked the ups and downs of how to make it work. This is where the “for better or for worse” part of our wedding vows, became a reality! Through it all we have overcome the obstacles in our path and you can to! Over the course of my career I have also had the opportunity to lead diverse groups of people, and have successfully built highly effective teams.
Education and Credentials:
- B.E.S. in Counseling Psychology
- M.Ed. from the University Of Missouri-Columbia with emphasis in Career Development
- Adler trained coach
- Board Certified Coach (pending)
- Member of the International Coach Federation