Life is all about relationships, so, why not master relationships, acquire incredible communication skills and become unstoppable in all areas of your life, not just business?
Originally from Chicago, Laura has a diverse background in International Marketing, Coaching, and Entrepreneurialism. She spent 13 years in the paint industry primarily in sales and marketing. She became an Entrepreneur in 2009 launching her own coaching business, LifeQuest Alliance, Inc. ™, including business and personal coaching. As her clients continually came to her with relationship issues, her company evolved to include Relationship Coaching for Singles, which then evolved into requests for matchmaking thus, her second company, Ready-Match was born.
Laura walks her talk. She shifted jobs from international marketing to entrepreneur/coach. As if that wasn’t enough, she also moved her entire life and business to Denver, Colorado even though she knew no one and had no job waiting for her. She knows the challenges involved in overcoming fears and negative self-talk as well as truly creating a life that you love. She’s done it, and she can help you too!
She is now the Chief Love Officer at Ready-Match ™ offering a unique and authentic approach to dating and matchmaking for singles in mid-life & mid-life plus in the Denver, Colorado area. She helps singles create a life that they love while helping them to find the love of their life through:
- Relationship Readiness ™ Boot Camp & Personal Coaching
- Tru-Match ™ Matchmaking for singles
- Relationship Building ™ for new couples
Amazing relationships are the key to success in all areas of life, including business.
- BA in Communications from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- MBA with a focus on International Business from the Lake Forest Graduate School of Management.
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- CRCS & CRCC (Certified Relationship Coach for Singles & Couples) from the Relationship Coaching Institute (RCI).