Laura lives and understands the entrepreneur’s drive to design life and work on your own terms! She’s been an entrepreneur since 1999, currently in dual roles as both President/Partner of an ICF-accredited Coaching School (Adler Learning USA) and in private practice as a certified Professional Coach (PCC, ACPC, BCC), Mediator and Facilitator, working with individuals and teams to optimize effectiveness and fulfillment. Following her own heart and vision, she navigated a unique and wide-ranging career path spanning many fields and culminating in her current work as a multi-disciplinary professional change catalyst.
She knows the challenges of juggling all the complexities of time and tasks. It’s tough to get all the urgent things done and still find time for strategic thinking and pro-active initiatives, without losing your personal life.
That’s why it’s so important to take time regularly to re-focus on the big picture. You need to keep your eye on what’s most important to you, rather than getting lost in the details. A thinking partner with an arm’s length perspective can help you see critical factors and exciting possibilities that may lie in your blind spots.
Laura sees all her coaching clients as heroes! They are busy every day pursuing things they care deeply about, solving problems, achieving goals, and helping other people in a wide variety of ways.
They are also heroes because they muster the insight to acknowledge that they could be even better at all those things, and the courage to admit that in many ways they are often getting in their own way. They recognize that they could use an outside observer and thinking partner, who can help them see where they’re tripping themselves up.
They understand an important universal truth – that the greatest threat to our own potential actually comes from within us!
- They seize the opportunity to partner with someone who can help shine a light on blind spots, notice false assumptions, and call out self-limiting beliefs.
- They leverage the chance to brainstorm ideas, try out new thinking, and tap into other viewpoints.
- They see the need to learn and grow in ways that will create greater success – for instance, they may want to improve their communication skills, or their creativity, or they need to get better at creating structure, or they want to become more bold about things like making sales calls – and they’re not too proud to seek guidance and support from someone who can help them accomplish that personal growth.
- They’re open to new information and ideas that may shift the way they see things, and open doors to new possibilities.
- They see the importance in having someone by their side who will remind them of their goals and strengths in those moments when their spirits are low and they lose sight of their own heart-felt desires and great potential.
The hero’s path is never a success-only journey! It includes obstacles, frustrations, failures, self-doubt, and re-thinking, along with the joys and triumphs. Few find it easy to stay the course, and many fall by the wayside. All great heroes know that they need a steady companion who can be counted on to provide what they need in the moment, whether it’s encouragement, honest feedback, a reality check, or a fresh perspective.
As your coach, Laura will be that keen-eyed observer, supporter and confidante – there to assist you on your hero’s journey, with whatever you may need along the way – so that you will achieve your goals!
Laura is based in Phoenix, AZ. She is the proud mom of two wonderful adult children who are also following their hearts and developing careers that are personally rewarding to them. Being sandwiched between them geographically offers the treat of regular travel to two other great US cities, San Francisco and Boston.
Schedule a conversation with Laura to discover how to optimize your potential and move past obstacles, so you can achieve the business results and life that you want!