“Vocation is where our greatest passion meets the world’s greatest need” – Frederick Buechner
Your purpose in life is one of your most valuable possessions. The pursuit of your unique contribution to the world brings meaning, success and joy to your life and those around you.
Jay is a life and leadership coach with a passion to enable others to find and fulfill their reason for existence. He equips others in personal awareness and transformation, enabling them to fulfill their goals in life, family and business. His passion is to empower others to live into their potential. Jay’s areas of expertise include:
- Steps to building a successful business
- Identification and utilization of personal and team strengths.
- Discovery of individual and team Mission, Values and Vision
- Designing and fulfilling Goals, Objectives and Action Plans
- Growth in Interpersonal Relationships and Communication Skills
- Healthy utilization of Personal Growth Assessments, such as…
- The Birkman Method®
- The Grip-Birkman Profile
- Leading from Your Strengths
Jay is an Associate Credentialed Coach through the International Coach Federation (ICF). He holds a BA in Speech Communications and a Master’s in Missions. He has over 35 years of experience in speaking, teaching, mentoring and coaching.
Make your appointment today with Jay to begin your journey to reach your full potential and purpose.