Jane Golden is an Executive Coach, Mentor and Consultant who works with high potential executives, business owners and professionals to facilitate better business and personal decisions. Using a results focused approach, she partners with her clients to initiate insights and actions for meeting goals, aligning with company strategies, managing employee engagement and performance, developing more effective leaders and teams. For over 15 years, Jane’s clients have been achieving outstanding measurable results.
- Are you or your business “stuck” and you can’t seem to get to the next level?
- Are you clear on your business goals – would your team be clear on them if you asked?
- Do you know what you would like to achieve professionally and/or personally but are unclear about your next steps? Or you know what you want to do, but can’t seem to make it happen?
- Are you leveraging other people for your best results? OR Are you doing it all yourself?
- Are you using the best strategies/practices for attracting, hiring, managing, developing and retaining the best people?
- Do you think you could use some assistance in determining what you might be doing that is getting in your own way? Would you like to have more effective conversations? Do people misunderstand you?
- Are you managing by financials – budgets, P&L, cash projections?
- Do you need a new sales and marketing strategy?
- Do you need an “AHA” moment?
Jane’s expertise and insight into people and organizations is reinforced by her unique combination of hands-on business experience at senior and executive levels. She has functioned as a senior leader in organizational transitions where her leadership made significant impact on her organization’s meeting strategic goals for effective transitions, employee management and development. As a business owner for over 15 years and business leader for over 30 years, Jane understands the challenges facing today’s leaders and is uniquely qualified to add value as a business mentor and coach. She has worked with clients raging from start-up entrepreneurs to Fortune 50, and currently chairs CEO peer mentoring groups in addition to coaching Executive MBA candidates in the University of Dallas School of Management (since 2006).
Jane holds advanced degrees from Southern Methodist University and Birmingham Southern College. She is a certified Executive and Professional Coach through University of Texas at Dallas School of Management, as well as the International Coach Federation. In her practice, Jane has used many different behavioral assessment tools such as the Multi-factored Leadership Quotient (MLQ), the Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Kolbe A Index, Predictive Index, Culture Index and DISC. She is certified in the Birkman Method®, the Winslow Dynamics Profile, the StrengthScope360™ and StrengthScope Team Assessments™. Additionally, Jane has enhanced coach training in the CIQ™ Conversational Intelligence.