Diane Bonneau moved to Calgary in 1978 from Montreal. She worked in Human Resources, paused her career to raise two daughters and later worked as Area Manager for a technology company. Her journey led to executive coaching 20 years ago when she started her company, Coaching Designs International Inc.
Diane challenges entrepreneurs to set clear and compelling goals, take risks, develop new skills and become courageous in their approach. She delivers her services in various industries.
The intention of the coaching relationship is to promote growth and change that will empower you and support you in creating the quality of life that you want.
• Do you have big goals you want to reach?
• Do you feel confused about the direction or strategies you need to put in place to achieve what you want?
• Do you lack balance between work and family?
• Do you want a career change or you are going through a transition?
• Do you have difficulties with being focused and accountable?
If you answered yes to several of these questions, then you are someone I would love to hear from.
Benefits to you
• Increase your self-confidence
• Define success on your terms
• Reach your goals
• Work smarter not harder
• Develop new skills and new strategies
• Develop the enthusiasm and motivation to make things happen
• Develop a clear vision for your business
• Create marketing strategies that work
• Build lasting relationships
Diane is a CoachU Certified Graduate, an International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach, a Professional Mentor Coach, and a member of faculty for CoachU.
In her free time, Diane is an avid reader, she takes painting lessons and goes for long walks along the river to observe nature.