Hello. I am Robin Otto and I want to first and foremost applaud your entrepreneurial spirit. And second, I want to be your coach. Here’s why:
I understand entrepreneurs, business and the challenges you face. I appreciate your dreams and the courage it takes to follow your dreams to find success and joy. I, too am an entrepreneur and through the coaching process would like to help you on your journey.
I came to coaching after 20 years as a senior leader in the banking industry where my experience included marketing, business development, retail delivery and operations.
In my coaching, I use gentle humor and empathy to break down barriers, engage people and create trust. This process helps clients gain clarity, confidence and focus on what is most important to them.
Together we can address any challenges you face and strategize on coaching solutions to improve your business results, team performance and personal satisfaction. I am “action oriented” and combine my “people skills” with “business acumen” to achieve your desired results.
Some of my career highlights include:
• Consistently achieved sales goals as a Top Regional Retail Performer. Sales Team achieved 12% new accounts from 2012-2013.
• Provided marketing, public relations, and strategic planning services.
• Led Product Development Team to create innovative products and effective pricing.
• Supervised sales, service, operations of 9 offices with oversight of approximately $600 M in deposits.
• Generated team’s annual budget for P & L forecasting and revenue growth
I believe that fear of failure should not limit us. It should just make us ask:
• What is the worst that can happen if I try this?
• What can I do to minimize the risk?
• How will I feel if I never try?
• Close your eyes and feel how awesome it will be when you succeed!
Robin recently completed more than 500 coaching client hours and with this coaching milestone, advanced her coaching credential designation to Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). She is also a certified Habit Change Coach.
Here’s what a coaching client said: “Robin helped me see myself differently and ultimately reach my immediate professional goal at the time. She used her communication skills and business experience to provide me with tools and more confidence around having difficult conversations. Robin should call her business “Robin’s mojo repair”!” Lisa Petrillo