Renee is a highly accomplished and internationally known coach, consultant and facilitator with a proven track record working both inside and outside organizations. She has strong business acumen with domestic and international experience including 5 years living and working oversees in Switzerland. She coaches and advises Vice Presidents and Director level executives to lead in more integrated and meaningful ways and expand their abilities to leverage both the collective and individual capacities within teams. With a deep expertise in team facilitation and team dynamics, she is known for her ability to create meaningful group experiences that align leaders, teams, functions and strategies to build new and more strategic organizational capabilities.
Renee has designed, implemented and led dozens of large-scale HR, leadership, and change transformation programs in every area of the business and across highly matrixed, global landscapes. Through experience and experimentation, she has learned how to harness the power of community to inspire change and enrich organizations and teams at all levels. As a result, several of her change interventions and leadership programs have been benchmarked and published by organizations such as the Corporate Executive Board and Process Excellence Network.
Renee has a MS degree in Organizational Psychology, is a certified Integral Coach and is educated and skilled to work with a variety of development tools and methodologies. Leveraging research on leadership, neuroscience, mindfulness and human dynamics, she provides useable and repeatable frameworks and practices that inspire clients to engage more authentically, compassionately and consciously–even in the midst of conflict, complexity and change.
Professional Specialties: Executive and Life Coaching, Team Development and Facilitation, Executive and Leadership Development, Leadership Retreat and Workshop Design and Facilitation, Merger & Acquisition Integration Processes, Transformational Change, Organizational Effectiveness Analysis and Design, Strategic Planning and Communication Consulting, High Potential Rotation Programs, Employee Engagement, Staffing and On-boarding, Business Process Management and LEAN 6-Sigma.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & FACULTY ROLES
- MS Degree in Organizational Psychology, San Jose State University
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
- Deep Coaching Certified Coach, Deep Coaching Institute
- Women’s Leadership Circles, Facilitator and Coach
- Foundations in Neuro-leadership, Neuro-leadership Institute
- High Performance Leadership Coach, International Management Development (IMD) Executive Education, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Enneagram, Riso-Hudson/New Ventures West nine-month series
- Immunity to Change Facilitator, Minds at Work
- Development Center Coach, aTrain
- 360 Degree Feedback Facilitator, Center for Creative Leadership
- Greenbelt (Lean 6 Sigma) Trained, Anderson Consulting Group
- Change Management, Connor Partners, Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey
- Coaching for Results, Lore Institute
- LEAP to Excellence, Leadership Education Action Programs
- Talent Selection, Novations
- Managing Personal Growth, Blessing White
- Social Style Series, Wilson Learning
- UC Santa Cruz and UC Berkeley Extension Program, adjunct faculty from 1999-2004
- Speaking Engagements for national and international organizations such as Pharma HR Forum, Process
- Excellence Network, ASTD, Provant, and National Association of Colleges and Employers.
- International Coaching Federation, Sacramento Chapter. Board Facilitator, 2015
- Sacramento Waldorf School. Board Facilitator, 2015
- Crossroads International Church of Basel. Member and volunteer providing team and leadership support to the Pastor and Elder Board, 2010 to 2014.
- Child Abuse Resolved Through Education. Advisory Board Member and Volunteer, 1989–Present.