Working with a coach can be powerful when starting a business or any time you’re experiencing personal change and development.
Meet Kristi Olson, CEO of Thrive! Coaching & Consulting, LLC. Kristi is passionate about maximizing the potential of individuals and teams to engage and inspire their best performance. Working through the interpersonal and multidimensional weave of human interactions is her specialty.
This is accomplished through:
- One-on-one Professional Coaching
- Group coaching
- Fully customized learning experiences based on individual and/or group needs.
Her background is in Learning & Organization Development for the last 20 years. She has worked with diverse organizations such as small businesses and major corporations, as well as non-profits and churches.
Her certifications include:
- Being an ICF Credentialed Coach
- MBTI Personality Assessment
- FIRO-B (Interpersonal/Behavioral) Assessment
- Strengths Finders/Strengths-Based Leadership
- Team Dimensions Profile
- Covey’s Leading at the Speed of Trust
- TKI Conflict Mode
- DiSC Behavior Assessment
- Insights Discovery Development Tool.
Coaching provides feedback and support and can help leverage your strengths to accelerate professional growth. You can count on Kristi to use her experience and expertise to help you all along the way. Sign up now and get started on your next amazing journey!