Edith Samouillet is founder of Turning points LLC www.turningpointsjourney.com a global-organization development consultancy, head quartered in Lakewood, Colorado USA and with Nationwide and International operation.
She specializes in coaching executives, Senior executives individuals and teams and entrepreneurs to develop global teams, leadership and to leverage cultural diversity especially in situations of international relocation. She has over 20 years of corporate experience and as an entrepreneurs in this field having consulted with many start-up to multi-national corporations in the US and Europe. In 2007, at the age of 51, she left France after having raised her two sons and created her own company in the USA. She strongly believes that you can turn a dream into a Vision and a Vision into a successful business and personal reality.
Expected results she addresses:
- Moving from a Vision to a successful business.
- Alignment in the organization’s leadership or operations with its strategic objectives.
- Development of a talent pool of leaders; more clarity about bench strength and succession planning needs especially in Start-up organization.
- Retention of high-performing or high-potential leaders.
- Implementation of culture change or other business imperatives in order to support fast growth.
- Supporting leaders in meeting today’s challenges and tomorrow’s business priorities, especially in cross-cultural contexts.
Edith holds a BA in Psychology from the University of Reims Champagne Ardennes France, and a certificate in Person Centered Approach with an accreditation with the American Association of Psychology. She graduated from the Master Leadership Development program of Camelot Consultants La Jolla Ca USA. Edith serves as a Member and Sponsor of International Business Circle (IBCircle) in Denver and Rotary International as well. She is an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation. Edith is also a professional portrait photographer.
Some of her references: Alexion Pharma International Cheshire USA and Lausanne Switzerland, Orange USA, Skyguide Swiss Air Control Geneva Switzerland, Airbus Central Entity France, Deutsche Bank private Banking Switzerland, Inicea Group Psychiatric Cliniques France, Banque Cantonale Vaudoise Switzerland, Willscot USA, InnaVirvax France, Labeolegal Switzerland, VitamFero, France.
Edith can consult and coach as well in English and French, her mother language.
Strategic Leadership Development™ from the Management Research Group LEA Self and 360°, Strategic Direction, Personal Direction (Master Level 3)
Sales Performance Assessment™ from the Management Research Group
Hear Hear© your Listening portfolio, Team Management Profile™ from TMSDI (Master level 3), Hogan©,Ethical Lense©