Dr. Billi Bittan is committed to a higher quality of life for all people affected by ADHD. This has been her primary source of motivation throughout her career. She works hands-on with entrepreneurs, creative business people and their teams/employees, executives, educators, families, and couples to transform their unique ADHD challenges. ADHD is a tremendous asset to professionals and entrepreneurs, once you learn how to leverage it to your ADDvantage!
Dr. Billi is a certified Co-active ADHD Coach, Neuro-Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, and Expressive Arts Therapist with over 35 years of professional experience. She has a Ph.D. in Education, an M.A. in Expressive Arts Therapy and a B.A. in Teaching and Physical Education. Dr. Billi specializes in innovative coaching and therapy interventions for ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, as well as various learning disabilities and memory disorders. She developed the Leverage ADHD System™ to empower others to transform their ADHD challenges into useful assets.
Are you ready to Leverage ADHD to Your ADDvantage?
In coaching sessions, with Dr. Billi, you will work together to develop a workflow that’s personally tailored to suit your needs and you will quickly discover that all your dreams are within reach.
You will learn how to:
- Express yourself clearly & Communicate more effectively
- Regulate your emotions & impulses
- Feel more confident & inspired
- Get/Stay organized & Manage time more efficiently
- Set & Achieve SMART goals
- And Much More that will help you perform at your peak potential
The AttentionB Method
The AttentionB Method is an innovative ADHD coaching/therapy model that addresses ADHD from many angles and consists of practical and useable tools and techniques:
- THE LEVERAGE system™
- Consists of 8 simple stages: Learn, Evaluate, Validate, Express, Reframe, Act, Grow and Explore.
- Expressive arts therapy
- Is a visual, kinesthetic, and highly creative, one-of-a-kind technique allowing you to express hidden feelings/emotions, generate inspiration, and unleash your potential and talent.
- Co-active ADHD coaching
- Works with you, not for you. It can be invaluable in looking at issues objectively, giving constructive feedback, advising on difficult decisions and assisting with problem-solving.
- Individualized strategies focused on personal strengths and interests
Dr. Billi is licensed in Mediation/Conflict Resolution and Pedagogical Academic Management. She has lectured internationally including American Jewish University and Fusion Academy. She served as the CHADD head coordinator, producing numerous events specifically designed to meet and support the needs of entrepreneurs and parents. She has coordinated ACO conferences and has appeared regularly on local radio shows to discuss ADHD, emotional behavioral issues, and Neuro Cognitive and memory disorders. Dr. Billi is a professional member of ACO, ADDA, CHADD, and ICF.
She is the co-author of the best seller books 365 ways to succeed with ADHD, Mastering the Art of Success with Jack Canfield and Roadmap to Success with Deepak Chopra and numerous other books.
When you or a family member are suffering with ADHD and your life is affected by its traits it may seem like a curse but I can assure you, it can be a gift! Are you ready to Leverage ADHD to Your ADDvantage?