Having 28 years business experience with a Fortune 500 Company (UPS), I enjoyed developing and mentoring others in the areas of leadership, people skills, cost analysis, accountability, Labor Relations and Conflict Resolution.
Through Life and Business Coaching, I have found a balance of retirement and helping others pursue their dreams and goals.
Past clients have consisted of entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, Pastors, as well as those who are considering major life changes and retirement.
As a coach, my goal is to collaborate with you as you develop your business plan, ideas, and other skills needed to create a thriving business.
- 28 years of business experience and developing and tutoring Managers and Supervisors
- 23 years of Labor Relations and Conflict Resolution
- 16 years managing large “Hubs” (UPS) with revenue of over 30 million/year
- Bachelors of Science from Arizona State University
- Completed the Core Essentials classes with Coach University
- Obtained Associated Certified Credential from the International Coaching Federation
- My education continues with Coach University
Current hobbies include social experiences and activities with my wife, traveling to see our five kids and seven grandchildren.
I am also an active golfer, enjoy our dogs and have a healthy active lifestyle.