Chris Gambill is a founding Board Certified Coach (BCC), an Industrial-organizational psychologist (Ph.D.) an ordained minister (M.Div.), and an experienced educator. He is also an entrepreneur and organizational consultant.
According to Chris, “There’s rarely only one way to solve a problem or achieve something worthwhile. Success comes when we understand ourselves and can draw upon all our gifts and abilities–thoughts, emotions, intuition, experience, and wisdom. That’s what a skilled coach can help you do.”
In working with clients, Chris is able to draw upon multiple areas of research and expertise–academic, practical, and relational–and help clients find concrete ways to use this information to succeed. His goal is always to help clients identify and capitalize on their gifts and using the best information and theory available, help them achieve success both at work and in their personal lives.
Chris also provides additional services to help individuals and work teams thrive. He can provide testing, interpretation and feedback for individuals and groups including:
• Personality assessment using the most valid scientific tool available, the WorkPlace Big Five (for both individuals and teams)
• Emotional intelligence testing utilizing the Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test or The • Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0)
• Conflict Style assessment using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI®)
• 360-feedback assessments including the Leadership Practices Inventory
• Customized testing for specific purposes and needs